• Local Exchange Phone Lines
• PRI • Cloud Hosted • SIP Trunking
• Toll-Free • Long Distance
The world of collaboration is changing from traditional phone systems to more innovative and advanced technologies. With SIP PRI business customers can take the step into IP communications without any expenditures required.
Voice connectivity services must be highly reliable, rich in productive features and offer a superior experience to end users. Allstream Voice services deliver a full range of telephony services and features providing the quality, flexibility and resilience that today’s business demands.
SIP Trunking is Allstream’s proven business-grade VoIP platform, providing centralized voice trunk pools, deliverable over an Internet or MPLS network.
- Ideal for business ranging in size from 10 employees to thousands.
- IP-based telephony saving up to 40% compared to traditional telecommunications services.
- Carrier-direct, business grade VoIP with Class of Service (CoS) over Internet or MPLS.
- Ideal for single or multi-site businesses with 5 to 2,000+ users, with onsite or centralized PBX.
- SIP to PRI Gateway available for compatibility with legacy phone systems.
- Simplify administration and reduce costs with free national long distance calling.
- View our Allstream SIP Infographic (PDF).
- Compare the advantages of SIP vs. PRI (Megalink) (PDF).
Allstream MiCloud is a differentiated cloud-based voice solution, combined with network, focusing on enabling business to work smarter, faster and more economically through a comprehensive communications suite, which combines IP telephony, unified communications and collaboration into one fully-managed service.
- Designed to suit small business with 30 to 250 employees, with one or multiple locations.
- Scales up and down with your business while inter-working with business applications.
- Extremely rich feature set with self-serve portal for easy management.
- Cloud model includes round the clock management, software/hardware upgrades to stay current, all for an easy to handle monthly subscription cost.
- Virtualized, multi-instance environment in Tier 3 equivalent data centre provides secure, resilient service.
- View our Zayo MiCloud Voice Brochure (PDF).
HCS is a fully managed cloud-based service that delivers Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) applications over a secure MPLS network.
- Cisco-based architecture, suited to businesses with 250 or more employees.
- Quickly access cloud-based resources wherever you’re working.
- Manage costs with predictable per-user monthly rates.
- Easily scale service levels up or down to address seasonal needs.
- Deploy different license types to individuals across work groups or departments as required.
- Enhance the user experience and productivity with advanced customization. Eliminate costs and headaches of equipment maintenance and software upgrades.
- Provide enterprise wide business continuity and disaster recovery without extra hardware licenses, or software.
- View our Hosted Collaboration Services (UCaas) Briefing (PDF).
PRI (sometimes called Megalink or Voice-T1) is a copper-based digital trunk connection, providing crystal-clear, fully-featured business voice services.
- Digital telephone connectivity supporting up to 23 concurrent calls per trunk.
- Cost effective for businesses that typically utilize more than 10 lines.
- Not reliant on internet or other IP-based connectivity.
- Better Quality – Faster connections, clearer signals than conventional business phone lines.
- Direct Inward Dialing, Release Line Trunking, Temporary Local Redirect, Virtual Groups, and more.
- Phone 500, Phone + Net Bundles, starting at $59.00 per month*, with free Canada/USA long distance.
- Traditional analog business lines for simple and reliable communications.
- Security features: Call Trace, Call Screening, Calling Name and Number Blocking.
- Simple connectivity to long distance networks via equal ease of access (EEA).
- Optional features include Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Calling Name and Number Display, Message Waiting Indicator and Alternate Number Ringing, Directory Number Hunting, Line Overflow.
* subject to Allstream Corporate approval for new Allstream customers, based on 3-year terms on eligible services. Other restrictions apply. Please contact your Allstream Representative for more details.
- Flexible Billing: Receive a summary or detailed invoices – distributed to one or more locations, with a variety of payment options.
- Competitive Usage Rates: Maximize savings by aggregating your service usage for all locations nationally. You can also take advantage of attractive term contracts and volume discounts among several Allstream services.
- Flat Rate Billing: A single rate applies for calls throughout the country. Calls are billed in 6-second increments with a 30-second minimum (other billing minimums and increments can also be accommodated).
- Account Codes: Track and allocate your long-distance costs easily and precisely. Two methods of sorting account codes – verified or non-verified – give you further flexibility and control.
- Access Options: Choose between switched (EEA) or dedicated (DS1, DS3 or ISDN PRI) access.
- Security: Allstream’s network is monitored around the clock to identify atypical usage patterns that may signal a toll fraud event. We immediately take action contacting you and terminating any unauthorized usage.