Allstream is the only national carrier focused exclusively on Canadian business, and the third largest communications provider in Canada. With a robust and growing, nationwide fiber optic broadband network spanning over 30,000 kilometers, Allstream has the largest reach of any competitive exchange carrier, representing over 50,000 customers with nearly 98% of Canadian businesses within its service area.
Contact us to speak to an Allstream representative and find out more on how Allstream can reduce your monthly telecommunications costs and improve your business internet services.
- Dedicated Bandwidth from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Allstream Business Internet Guaranteed and 100% Service Level Agreement
- High-availability with aggregation and failover
- Fixed-rate unlimited usage-based pricing plans
- Easy-to-use self-service tools via Allstream360 portal
- Dedicated Bandwidth with plans from 15 Mbps to 50 Mbps
- Unlimited data transfer – no “usage” fees
- All price plans include static public IP address and modem.
- Allstream Business Internet Guaranteed Brochure (PDF)
- View our Business Internet Product Brochure (PDF)
- View our High Speed Internet Data Sheet – English (PDF)
VersaLink SDN provides custom connectivity solutions to businesses of all size, using our patented Software Defined Networking technology. Today’s Cloud-based applications demand robust and resilient connectivity. With features such as Multiple-Connection Bonding, Automatic Seamless Fail-over Redundancy, Quality of Service (QoS) for VoIP and Cloud WAN optimization, VersaLink SDN delivers enterprise performance on a small business budget.
VersaLink SDN provides a high value solution for small and medium-sized businesses that rely on their connectivity. Combine cable, DSL, fiber and wireless connections together for a fully managed, always-on and always-fast solution, at a fraction of the cost you would expect.
Please contact us to discuss how our customized bandwidth solutions are right for your business.
- Multi-Carrier Diversity – combine any type of connection from any ISP for the ultimate in reliability
- Bandwidth aggregation – The sum total up/down bandwidth of all connections, all the time.
- High Availability with diverse media and backbone – copper, fiber and wireless, all at the same time.
- Bi-directional QoS (Quality of Service) providing priority transit over internet for real-time sensitive traffic, such as VoIP.
- Automatic, seamless fail-over redundancy with public IP retention – never drop a call or lose a session.
- WAN Optimization and Acceleration – get the best performance out of your connectivity.
- Performance Management and Monitoring – network professionals to spot the problem before it happens.
- Supports cable, xDSL, wireless, cellular, T-1 and fiber-based connections – up to 8 at a time.