Since 1998, FutureLink Communications has provided a personal touch for our Allstream customers, earning Platinum status for 8 consecutive years and The President’s Club Award for the last 3 years running. As your Allstream Alliance Partner, FutureLink provides a dedicated and single point of contact to serve your business telecommunications needs.
- Allstream Services at a Glance
- Business Internet – High Speed DSL | T1 | E10 | E100 | E1000 | E10G
- Business IP VPN – MPLS | Switched Ethernet | Wavelength | Managed VPN
- Voice Services – Business Lines | Phone+Net Bundles | ISDN PRI | MiCloud | SIP Trunking
- Data & Networking – Cloud Computing | Data Center Hosting | DDoS Protection
- 30,000 route km across Canada
- 18,000 route km of inter-city fibre
- 9 cross-border connections
- 3,000+ buildings accessed
- 30 local city networks operations
- 100 Gig capable DWDM transport
- International MPLS, Switched Ethernet and Wavelength reach
- Allstream Fact Sheet
- Our Secure, national IP Network
Mitel Micloud provides a multi-tenanted, unified communications as a service solution (UCaaS) communication system that is highly scalable for all sizes of business, on a pay-as-you-grow model, ensuring cost predictability. MiCloud is built on a price-per-seat, per-month model. With a reliable Allstream or 3rd party internet connection, you can have the most powerful telephony and unified communication features in a simple end user experience.
Any Device Connected Anywhere
With MiCloud you can choose how you want to communicate, with options for desk phone lease, rental and purchase, or using a PC or Mac Softphone application, or by using a Mobile Application on your Smartphone. Allow your employees to stay connected anywhere, any time, using the devices they want to.
Enable Collaboration Across Teams
MiCloud’s Collaboration Suite provides Unified Communications applications to empower productivity in your teams. Allow end users to access company contacts through a corporate directory, communicate on-the-go with Instant Messaging, import contacts from mobile phones and email address books, and use their mobile devices to make corporately branded outbound calls.
Choose Features on a per User Level
Individually choose the plans that each of your employees want, creating a flexible and predictable pricing model. With basic plans including the most popular features such as mobile twinning, while the most advanced plans deliver Contact Center features to Agents and Supervisors. For the most demanding environments, Mitel offers Advanced Call Center features that include intelligent routing of calls to the appropriate Agent skill-sets, and allow remote workers to have complete access to automated call distribution (ACD), customized routing and real-time reporting capabilities.
- Single Supplier and Single Point of Contact
- Highly Secure, dedicated instance of all applications
- Customer Administration Portal
- End User Portal
- Easy to set up and administer
- Unlimited long distance calling options
- Desk phone, PC & Mac Softphone and IOS and Android mobile devices all supported.
- Direct Inward Dial (DID) numbers
- Core Allstream MiCloud Platform Upgrades
- Desktop Phone or Bring-Your-Own Devices
- Additional Cloud-based Options
- One low monthly price includes desktop phones and lifetime support
- Option scale from under 30 employee small businesses to 2500+ Enterprise deployments
- Advanced contact center and enhanced Collaboration features available